There are two types of business insights available in the uFab dashboard: "Active quotes" and "Performance".
Active quotes: This dashboard includes 3 charts:
- Active quote statuses: a visual overview of all active quotes sorted by status (Sent, Not sent and Blocked).
- Won and lost quotes: an overview of won and lost quotes, as well as at the average hit rate for the last 30 days. The chart also shows positive or negative changes in the metrics compared to the previous period.
- Age of quotes: an overview of how long quotes have been in an active state, allowing users to follow up with those quotes which have been open for too long time.
Performance: This dashboard includes 3 charts:
- Won and lost quotes: a more detailed overview of the won and lost quotes as well as hit rate metrics over a certain period of time. By hovering on the graph with the mouse cursor, you can access the different figures for each date presented on the chart.
- Active quote evolution: a chart showing the number of quotes which have been created in uFab in a certain period of time, essentially showing how many quotation requests are being processed by the business.
- Wins by customer: a detail of won and lost quotes grouped by customer, allowing you and your business to decide on which customers to focus on.
By default, all data displayed on the performance widgets refers to the last 30 days. By using the date picker on the top right corner of the page, uFab users can also request data from a different period.
uFab's business insight widgets use data from your quotations. Therefore, we recommend updating the status of your quotes and customer information as you move forward in the quotation process. This will ensure that you get an accurate picture of the health of your business.