A manual quote is based on the upload of a 2D file and will allow the creation of operation plans based on templates. In contrast, an automated quote pulls the data for suggested operation plans from a 3D .step file.
Articles in this section
- Which materials does the automated plan generator support?
- How do I export a quote from my archive?
- How do I update the specifications of my machines?
- Which business insights are available in the dashboard?
- How does machine "efficiency" influence my quotation?
- How does calculating the cost of an operation work?
- How is gross margin calculated?
- How do I create an automated quote?
- Can I use uFab offline?
- How do I create a customer?